In the southernmost state of Austria, the apartments Schimenz are located 200 m from the Turnersee – 13 m deep, an area of approx. 44 ha and up to 28 ° water temperature one of the warmest bathing lakes in Europe with drinking water quality
ARRIVAL BY CAR
- The apartments can be reached from the north via the A8 (Münschen – Salzburg), further via the A10 (Tauernautobahn) to Villach, then on the A2 (Südautobahn) towards Graz / Vienna until the Grafenstein exit (Klopeiner See / Turnersee) and up the federal road B70 towards Klopeiner See / Turnersee.
- From the south you also drive via the A10 (Tauern Autobahn) to Villach and leave the A2 (Südautobahn towards Vienna) at the Grafenstein exit (Klopeiner See / Turnersee). Follow the federal road B70 to Klopeiner See / Turnersee.
- From the east, take the A2 (Südautobahn) towards Klagenfurt to the Völkermarkt Ost exit and then via Völkermarkt to Klopeiner See / Turnersee.
ARRIVAL BY PLANE
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
- Your train journey directly to the South Carinthia holiday region: take the train from your home station to Klagenfurt main station and then on to Kühnsdorf station. You can order train tickets here.
- The train station shuttle takes you from all train stations (Klagenfurt, Kühnsdorf etc.) cheaply and conveniently to your accommodation.